Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

The dc universe in fusionfall!

Go down 
+5
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
Flash
_JayPhantom_
Natalie bae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:06 pm

yeah, it's not the most appropriate for the kids.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm sorry to break it to you guys but, DC Universe isn't really a Cartoon Network thing. It'd be saying we will add Goku or SpongeBob into the game kind of.
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:32 pm

That's what I was saying.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:35 pm

I'm not really all that hurt
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Mm...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:09 pm

mm what?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:53 pm

<X3-my broken heart. Just kidding. wouldn't want to people running all over the place like flash :u
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Yeah...that'd be really chaotic.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 pm

That would be awesome! If was just a select few
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 pm

It would be awesome, but you would probably lose control and fly off a cliff into a vat of fusion matter.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm

That's a definite downside
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:44 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:59 pm

I Am Zeus wrote:
Mm...
I was thinking about some new interesting weapons
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
_Zack_

_Zack_

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Not a matter of us getting sued. We're not related to CN, so we can use whatever we want from whatever shows we want. We can't get sued unless we make profits.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Oh. But still, there could be some sort of legal stuff, plus it doesn't really work. Yes little changes, but not earth-shattering completely different changes. We want to bring it back, not make a new universal combo game where all sorts of shows/games are combined.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:32 pm

What about Johnny Test?
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm

I Am Zeus wrote:
What about Johnny Test?
Umm, he and dukey were in the game.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Also, I think that teen titans would be fun to have in the game. If theres no issue with CN about remaking fusionfall, then DC shouldnt have an issue with the titans being in the game.
TEEN TITANS ARE MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOW
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 pm

I know, it's just that Johhny Test wasn't a CN show, but they added him in.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:14 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
I know, it's just that Johhny Test wasn't a CN show, but they added him in.
Well, i think he was a canadian CN show
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Yeah, it was originally on the WB.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Zombieweasel

Oliver Zombieweasel

Location : Your kitchen getting a sandwich. You want anything?

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Reminds me back when people wanted Pokémon in the game. Made me want to slap them so hard... Guys, Pokémon is Nintendo. Not... Pretendo!

Razz

But yeah. FusionFall is CN. Hence the 'Cartoon Network Universe', meaning only shows actually owned by the company can be added. There was an exception back in 2010, however with the addition of that dog from Dogs & Cats, but that was only for a limited time. And I believe the channel was sponsoring the movie at the time.

As for Johnny Test, I think Cartoon Network bought the show in it's then-latest season. I haven't seen Johnny Test since that Earth Day episode, so I could be wrong. Razz

But yeah. Don't expect to see Batman, Slitheen or Squidward in a Cartoon Network game.

PS. I know this has already been answered. Thought I'd give my take on it. Razz

PSS. Gee, I say "but yeah" a lot now. ._.

PSSS. I like applesauce.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com/
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:33 pm

I like applesauce too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dc universe in fusionfall!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next