Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

The dc universe in fusionfall!

Go down 
+5
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
Flash
_JayPhantom_
Natalie bae
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The dc universe in fusionfall! Empty
PostSubject: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if teen titans could be in fusionfall or young justice? To have one of them your mentor?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:40 pm

One word-sueage. They would get sued. Teen titans wasn't one of CN's, they just aired it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:47 pm

That sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Yeah, but I could draw a bio pic for you for the characters if you want.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Sure Smile Robin first though :p!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Ok, wait a couple of weeks though, because I have to do Nergal, and then I have to make some jewelry(cause I make chain mail jewelry and have to fulfill orders) ok?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:04 pm

So wait, is that your hobby?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Drawing? yes. Making Autobiography pics? not yet.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:10 pm

No I meant the chain mail thing
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Oh, no, i sell it. A little side job to make a little.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Yeah. it's ok. a little boring though.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm

When you get around to it, could you make me a picture to?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Of who?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

How bout, Chowder.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Psh. Done. Literally. I've drawn all the NPC's with nanos. I'm also drawing the fusion monsters found through out the game. I would send it, but i can't upload photos for some reason.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm

No, I can, it's just that I can't upload the photo. If someone could tell me...
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:02 pm

They'll be a solution
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Natalie bae

Natalie bae

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:15 am

They wouldn't waste their time with suing a bunch of kids. Everyone knows companies only sue cash cows, and obviously FFL isn't. Even if they did, that logic is flawed since they would have to sue FFL for not creating an exact emulation of the game regardless of the presence of DC content.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 am

Alright sounds cool thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:29 am

Natalie bae wrote:
They wouldn't waste their time with suing a bunch of kids. Everyone knows companies only sue cash cows, and obviously FFL isn't. Even if they did, that logic is flawed since they would have to sue FFL for not creating an exact emulation of the game regardless of the presence of DC content.
Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 am

They still COULD sue though.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Natalie bae you realllllly need to change your picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dc universe in fusionfall!   The dc universe in fusionfall! Empty

Back to top Go down

The dc universe in fusionfall!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next