Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Surrounding change

Go down 
+3
_JayPhantom_
bropup
Elven_Lord
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

Surrounding change - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:37 pm

_JayPhantom_ wrote:
We may make it like a real-time clock.

It should have its own time zone or use like eastern time.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:55 pm

I like your picture Ender.
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Thank you, it's an epic rainbow dash
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:11 pm

EnderBattle wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Thank you, it's an epic rainbow dash
Heck yeah!
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:45 pm

On terms of pictures, that new albedo picture is awesome Elven
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 am

You fight him to get a nano?!
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:14 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
You fight him to get a nano?!
ya. its how you get the rath nano. Hes just normal albedo. not fusion albedo.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

I never knew that.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah, but you also fight Vilgax. Not for a nano though.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Plus, Fusion albedo would pretty much be exactly the same as Fusion Ben.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:39 pm

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.

Me too. when im bored, i look up stuff about old CN shows that not many people would know.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Haha! I get you bro.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:

Me too. when im bored, i look up stuff about old CN shows that not many people would know.
I'm Quoting!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:

I'm Quoting!
Yay! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding change
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2