Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Surrounding change

Go down 
+3
_JayPhantom_
bropup
Elven_Lord
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Ok, here's a popular one from the old forum and a new one. First, let's have a fly-through cut-scene every time a player enters a new area(only once per area of course), which would familiarize players with the area, give a glimpse of some of the fusions. A new one is, add day and night! Just because an alien planet has entered our orbit, it wouldn't stop our own orbit around the sun!
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:22 pm

that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Your points are pretty spot-on, but what I don't understand about the game, is that, planet fuse is so close to earth that I'm surprised that in the Halloween event, the moon was still orbiting earth.. kinda weird, but either way, your post has been approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you! I still want to see day and night. That would be cool, like special fusion monsters that pop up only at night at specific spots.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Ok, here's a popular one from the old forum and a new one. First, let's have a fly-through cut-scene every time a player enters a new area(only once per area of course), which would familiarize players with the area, give a glimpse of some of the fusions. A new one is, add day and night! Just because an alien planet has entered our orbit, it wouldn't stop our own orbit around the sun!
Well, it might.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Unless its about 5 times bigger and brought us into it's orbit...there would still be day and night.
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
I dont understand? Can you explain this better.
(probably because i an writing it in 2 AM Smile )
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 pm

SO, when a player enters a new area(say they've never been to Sector V before and they just entered it) a fly through cut scene would show the player the areas. Also, I want a time when night falls.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:24 pm

When you go to a new place, you do a flyover of it to get familiar with the world.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:41 pm

maybe some cutscenes before major events, like your first fusion or battling fus
e
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 am

That's ok i guess i like it but if you add days and nights make them longer not like 5 min day 5 min night.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:21 pm

We may make it like a real-time clock.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:58 pm

bropup wrote:
maybe some cutscenes before major events, like your first fusion or battling fus
e
Pretty sure they had that.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:59 pm

_JayPhantom_ wrote:
We may make it like a real-time clock.
Well, then not many people would be on to see the night. Make it like half-time. Like at noon it changes and at midnight it changes.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:19 pm

They didn't, silly lol. And the whole 9:00 thing was an example Razz
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Oh, ok silly! Razz Anyway, I was thinking there could be special monsters and I thought it would also look cool.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 pm

One more thing: weather. Rain at least. I LOVE rain, and it would be SO cool to have rain.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:28 pm

I do like rain. It's raining pretty bad where I live and I like to take walks in rain
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 am

Ooooh, I'm jelly.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 am

Yeah exactly what we're gonna do. Same goes with snow Razz
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 am

Yea add snow i love snow it will be cool or add snow on high mountains.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:59 pm

That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Natalie bae

Natalie bae

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:43 am

No day/night.

large changes in lighting will ruin the graphics
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 am

Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surrounding change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Surrounding change Empty

Back to top Go down

Surrounding change
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next