Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void

Go down 
+6
FrostedToasty
Hope
Elven_Lord
bropup
Oliver Zombieweasel
ShadesFTW
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadesFTW

ShadesFTW

Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void Empty
PostSubject: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:13 pm

I really hope when the game comes out it will use the original tutorial not the crappy null void. Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Zombieweasel

Oliver Zombieweasel

Location : Your kitchen getting a sandwich. You want anything?

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Future. Sure, it took much longer to finish, but it gave the game more story. And that's important in a game such as this.

A while back, I suggested having the option when making your character to go through either the Future or Academy. So it would be good if it was possible to add this into FFL.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com/
ShadesFTW

ShadesFTW

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Ya I remember fixing the time machine when the game first came out then having my heart broken when to actually go to the past needed a subscription then later it was free and amazing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Zombieweasel

Oliver Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm

What sucked more is that you needed to be in the US or Canada to get Unlimited Access. And... well since not everyone lives in N. America. X and I, for two... Even worse, I was in Beta, so OZw was stuck in the Past. ;-;
Back to top Go down
ShadesFTW

ShadesFTW

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Wow sorry feel bad for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Oliver Zombieweasel

Oliver Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Eh, it's ok. I made like 50 other characters for the Future. Razz
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 pm

I only joined during the academy, but the future looked more fun
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm

It was...it was. Good thing you can experience it now!...or at least when Demo comes...
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:48 pm

If anything, we might just make a new tutorial similar to that of the original. This game isn't gonna be exactly like the original FusionFall. We'll see how the writing goes.
I'm probably going to be helping with the writing so trust me, I'll make sure the game has story regardless of what we choose.
Back to top Go down
http://geekachuu.deviantart.com
FrostedToasty

FrostedToasty

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Definitely the original. Mostly, because to me the tutorial is better and as well as the story.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:14 pm

I was told that we would have the Future, and have the Future intro, and that they would incorporate the Academy in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am

Personally I prefer the original FF where you started out in the future then had to travel to the past. The map was larger and it gave the player a chance to see a lot, instead of like the newer version where you could only play in a small area before traveling to the past.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
ShadesFTW

ShadesFTW

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:02 pm

in the null void beggining your not even in the future the aliens already attacked and now they make kids into soldiers
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:47 pm

ShadesFTW wrote:
in the null void beggining your not even in the future the aliens already attacked and now they make kids into soldiers
When you say it like that...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Sounds almost like you'r implying child slave labor or something...
Back to top Go down
ShadesFTW

ShadesFTW

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:42 pm

yea basically, but in the future it gives you a "your the chosen one feel" null void basically everyone is chosen
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Yeah. I hated that feeling that you weren't special...DX
Back to top Go down
Smite

Smite

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:11 pm

I think i would like to experience the future, but null void was good too.
Back to top Go down
gamefactory123

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 pm

I liked the original future beginning better. Has a better story to it, instead of just going straight into combat in the null void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void   Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Tutorial do you guys prefer original or the null void
Page 1 of 1