Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

New Years Resolutions?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bropup

bropup

New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:48 am

BeauBauer wrote:
Sure Elven_Lord, I'd gladly accept your friend request. Thanks for asking. I wish you the best for the new year samuraionwise. Maybe after the game comes out all of us could play together. I know after playing FF before it closed, it always lifting my self esteem and made me feel better. Maybe we all can help with your resolution.
I feel like that is a big part of this forum. Once the game comes out, most of the people on the forum will know eachother and can play with eachother! Especially if we get to pick our own names, so we can identify eachother..
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 am

Thanks beaubaur, I appreciate that comment and when the game comes out I could sure use some help with my resolution and I love your idea of playing together when the game starts we should totally do that
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:20 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
Thanks beaubaur, I appreciate that comment and when the game comes out I could sure use some help with my resolution and I love your idea of playing together when the game starts we should totally do that
That's good to hear samuraionwise. With us all playing together, we can teach each other new tricks or shortcuts we learned that others might not know about. Looking forward to playing with ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 pm

bropup wrote:
BeauBauer wrote:
Sure Elven_Lord, I'd gladly accept your friend request. Thanks for asking. I wish you the best for the new year samuraionwise. Maybe after the game comes out all of us could play together. I know after playing FF before it closed, it always lifting my self esteem and made me feel better. Maybe we all can help with your resolution.
I feel like that is a big part of this forum. Once the game comes out, most of the people on the forum will know eachother and can play with eachother! Especially if we get to pick our own names, so we can identify eachother..
That would be SO COOL if we can pick our own names bropup. Maybe if Dex plays he can show us some of the secrets in the game (if there are any)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Thanks a lot BB for your support!
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:16 pm

I like the way you think beaubauer, I look forward to playing the game with you as well
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:44 pm

I Am Zeus wrote:
Thanks a lot BB for your support!
Thanks Zeus. If all of us play together we can rule the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Haha! Me, Zeus, and Bropup already have arranged a sort of alliance/guild.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Haha! Me, Zeus, and Bropup already have arranged a sort of alliance/guild.
AH MAN!!! I wanna be in a guild too. Since there are going to be thousands of people playing the game after it's released, maybe all of us true FFL members on the site now can form our own guild, or alliance, or team, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Haha. Sure, I guess you could join...
I'll try to figure out how to post some of my pictures here later.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Haha. Sure, I guess you could join...
I'll try to figure out how to post some of my pictures here later.
Thanks Elven_Lord. Now I feel special. HA!HA! Can't wait to see the pics. And don't worry, I'm a serious gamer who kicks booty in FF. Last time I played FF I made it up to level 36 without dying once. Then the game closed DARN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Haha. The highest level bofore the last week (the last week they made everyone lvl 36 and granted infinite taros(lol i almost said rupees)) was maybe lvl...12?14?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Since I can't figure out how to host an image, here's the old-school way to share mah pictures. There's only a few.
Grim: file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/grim.jpg

Coco: file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/Coco.jpg
(sorry for the graph paper. It's all I had at the time)

Marquee Road (map): file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/marquee%20road.jpg

Marquee Road (Fusion Monsters): file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/marquee%20road%202.jpg

(All of these are from the guide I'm making. I include the NPC's biography art, nanos+powers, and all the areas (shown here-Marquee Road of Downtown area) with Fusion Monsters that appear in those places with all their stats. I also like to throw in 'weak points' or their predicted vulnerable spots if they were to exist in real life. A little flair thrown in!)
(Also, sorry for the not-so-good coloring.)
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:42 pm

I can post more later if you wanna see more!
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Since I can't figure out how to host an image, here's the old-school way to share mah pictures. There's only a few.
Grim: file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/grim.jpg

Coco: file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/Coco.jpg
(sorry for the graph paper. It's all I had at the time)

Marquee Road (map): file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/marquee%20road.jpg

Marquee Road (Fusion Monsters): file:///home/chronos/u-80eaa2e326900fd9b2a2755993d14093ed42b195/Downloads/marquee%20road%202.jpg

(All of these are from the guide I'm making. I include the NPC's biography art, nanos+powers, and all the areas (shown here-Marquee Road of Downtown area) with Fusion Monsters that appear in those places with all their stats. I also like to throw in 'weak points' or their predicted vulnerable spots if they were to exist in real life. A little flair thrown in!)
(Also, sorry for the not-so-good coloring.)
I'm sorry Elven_Lord, but none of them are opening for me. I tried pasting the link in another tab to see if that would work, and even copied the links to my desktop to open with Photo Viewer, but none of them are working. I would love to see them, but unfortunetly I can't. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Ugh. Do you have an email? Maybe that'll work.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Ugh. Do you have an email? Maybe that'll work.
Sure Elven_Lord. My email address is: bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 pm

I hope you guys work it out, any way I could be in your guild too?
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:03 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
It's OK with me samuraionwise. You might want to ask the others though. Even if they say no, then I'll play the game with you when not playing with the others if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Okiedokie and thank you
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Anytime samuraionwise. That's what friends are for.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:27 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
I say okay. I used to dream of going into the game and rising this giant army. I actually made a speech and everything. XD. Never happened.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Sent you an email Beau.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Our unamed ragtag guild has five people. Speaking of it being unamed...
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Sent you an email Beau.
I'm sorry Elven_Lord, but the pic's won't open for me in an email either. I remember seeing some pics you shared earlier before this site's update, and they were FANTASTIC!!!!! I'll try opening them again later after I install some new updates for my computer. Thank you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next