Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs

Go down 
+5
Elven_Lord
BeccaNighteon
Typicole
Zedd
mando1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mando1

mando1

NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs Empty
PostSubject: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 pm

The mission goes like this. you have to talk to Ben , Samurai Jack, Lazlo, Dexter,Butter cup. Then Ben takes you in to the future also you meet Dexter in the future. you have to talk to him. he sends you on a mission to get Ben , Jack , Lazlo, Dexters,nonos. And Butter cup  gear then you have to go in fusion Dexter's lair. I love you and you  have to fight fusion Dexter, your going to face all thier fusions with   Ben,Jack,  Lazlo , Dexter help. I love you Cool Surprised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 am

Not bad but in the original game those guys where pretty far in the game it will be better if they where alien X generator Rex and some other guys (i cant remember) and do your mission thing.
Back to top Go down
Typicole
Admin
Typicole

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:38 pm

mando1 wrote:
The mission goes like this. you have to talk to Ben , Samurai Jack, Lazlo, Dexter,Butter cup. Then Ben takes you in to the future also you meet Dexter in the future. you have to talk to him. he sends you on a mission to get Ben , Jack , Lazlo, Dexters,nonos. And Butter cup  gear then you have to go in fusion Dexter's lair. I love you and you  have to fight fusion Dexter, your going to face all thier fusions with   Ben,Jack,  Lazlo , Dexter help. I love you Cool Surprised Very Happy
Once again we will not be adding anything new until later in the game.
Back to top Go down
BeccaNighteon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
BeccaNighteon

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Not sure, That's my guess of saying It's pretty nice idea.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfall-players.forumotion.com/
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:48 am

Eh, it's ok. I can see how it could be fun, but yeah, adding stuff like that should be later.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:08 am

Yeah, like in a game update
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: new years missions dex labs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Actually that would be super awesome! I love that idea, and it would be a far more interesting way to start/ finish in the future level
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Is LAzlo the monkey from Camp Lazlo the show? If so, there never was an NPC for him.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: new years missions dex labs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Lazlo was the monkey and no there wasn't your right
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 pm

I can do the biography picture! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:56 pm

So yeah, it's a good idea overall, but missions and stuff need to be added later so don't be disappointed iff it's not a mission you can do until the game gets into good shape.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: new years missions dex labs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Okiedokie
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Yuperz
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Yescersise
Back to top Go down
Jhg553

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Maybe have 3 versions given depending on your level, beginners:level1-12 advanced 13-24, master 25-36, with different npc's to talk to and more of a challenge, a level 32 doesn't want to fight level 6 enemies and a level 8 doesn't want to be killed by a level 35 fusion
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Jhg553 wrote:
Maybe have 3 versions given depending on your level, beginners:level1-12 advanced 13-24, master 25-36, with different npc's to talk to and more of a challenge, a level 32 doesn't want to fight level 6 enemies and a level 8 doesn't want to be killed by a level 35 fusion
That's a good idea to separate it into parts, but remember that missions are only triggered by level. You wouldn't be able to do it if it was a level, say 15 mission, and you were level six; you'd have to become a level 15 first.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:11 pm

That sounds cool mando1. I always thought it would be cool to have the game in three separate parts also. But instead of having just the present and future worlds, how about having it past, present then future. For example, if the game had 30 levels then the first 10 levels could be in the past world, the next ten levels in the present, then the last ten in the future. Right before you advance to the present or future worlds, you would have to defeat a certain kind of Fuse creature or achieve a special mission before moving on to the next area. The only tough part about it would be the storyline though.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:23 pm

That would be good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs   NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YARS MISSION DEX LABs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: