Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]

Go down 
+12
BlueChampion
Tei
EnderBattle
being_adam
prashant2004
samuraivonwise
xXzeperXx
bropup
Tannhaeuser
BeccaNighteon
astriddelalcott
_JayPhantom_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oliver Zombieweasel

Oliver Zombieweasel

Location : Your kitchen getting a sandwich. You want anything?

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
Haha! I like this guy! He's a joker!

This coming from Numbuh 2. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com/
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Haha.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:40 pm

perhaps if the ghost freak Halloween mission seems cliche perhaps instead there could be something involving the alien frog creature from the second season of sym-bionic titan might be more interesting and as a reward we could get our own alien frog suit and a hover board that is modeled after the ship the creature flew but only the tail won't move or something like that
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

by the way Elven_Lord and I am zeus, thanks for the comments on my first post, I was spit balling there, but I'm glade to know someone liked my ideas
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 am

You're very welcome! Always there for a buddy!
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:07 pm

I never really watched sym bionic titan.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:28 pm

I heard it was good though.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 pm

I've seen some snippets, and it looked really good! Wish I had seen it.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

It was a really great show, it featured the three main characters facing normal problems normal teenagers on earth face like popularity and romance also secretly working as a super robot fighting team, I hope there might be some way there might be more missions in fusionfall legacy involving them maybe holiday based and perhaps guide related missions for after the holidays. I purchased it off of iTunes so if you guys have an iTunes account you can probably rent the first episode to see what it was like
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:32 pm

Yeah, I know what it was/about.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
It was a really great show, it featured the three main characters facing normal problems normal teenagers on earth face like popularity and romance also secretly working as a super robot fighting team, I hope there might be some way there might be more missions in fusionfall legacy involving them maybe holiday based and perhaps guide related missions for after the holidays. I purchased it off of iTunes so if you guys have an iTunes account you can probably rent the first episode to see what it was like
I watched the first few episodes when it came out
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Gottchya
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:11 am

I just wondered if there was a possibility those characters could be included as part of guide missions like from dexter, double d, or one of them themselves since in the last game they were only included for the game's first birthday party and the sym-bionic titan nano mission.

Just spit balling here
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:30 am

I'm confused. What do you want to see?
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Nothing really just suggesting an idea of one of the sym-bionic titan characters among the optional characters from cartoonnetwork as mission guides and the rest of the sym-bionic titan characters being ones you would have to see for missions like some of the other characters in the game

I'm basically throwing in ideas for other characters to add to the new fusionfall legacy game
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:53 pm

Oh, so you want to see like Lance as a guide like Dexter and Edd. You're basically having a little obsession phase over Sym-bionic Titan. XD It's okay. We all have them.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes. Pretty much
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 am

We all loved playing FF when it was available. Chatting with friends, the missions, the characters, and even the layout of the game. But when the game ended, it took along with it a very special part of our lives. So to honor all those great times we had playing, here is my holiday idea. How about we have a FF party on whichever day of the year the moderators choose. Maybe have us players collect candles from all 4 guides (Ben, Dexter, Mojo Jojo, and Eddy) after doing a mission for them to place on a giant birthday cake placed somewhere in the game. After placing a candle on the cake, the player gets a surprise gift with the gifts getting better and better with each candle placed.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 am

Brilliant! I love that idea BeauBauer
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Thank you. I figured that Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc... might be a special day for some of us, but FF is a very special day for all of us. It's like our own special holiday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Very true, very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4