Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!

Go down 
+2
I Am Zeus
Elven_Lord
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! Empty
PostSubject: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Ok guys! This is a chat for trivia from the original Fusionfall game. I'm going to set a topic for the week, ask one question about it. Then at the end of the week, I'll answer the question, reward Taros(not actual membership points) and help answer other questions. You guys can go crazy on that topic. So...this week's topic is the Nuclear Plant infected zone! Question-Guess how many fusion portals are hidden inside? (and don't look it up, that's cheating)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Ooh Ooh 3 pick me 3!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 pm

You! IN the...I don't see a colored shirt anyway...Your guess is 3?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Yep! tongue
Back to top Go down
earfull

earfull

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm

You cheated
Back to top Go down
earfull

earfull

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:34 pm

How? I was a big fan un fusionfall
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Ok Ok I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! The answer is 4-Prof. Plutonium's, Prof. Plutonium's secret liar, Fusion Fuzzy Lumpkins, and Fusion Johnny test. 100 taros to Earful! The infected zone was based on the Nuclear plant seen behind Billy's house in the show, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:18 pm

ALRIGHT! A two-week special discussion topic! What do you guys know about A. Kwest's Gravestone? In the eternal vistas, a grave surrounded by crying urban rangers says, "A. Kwest lies here" There's a little mystery around it. Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! Here_Lies_A._Kwest
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Its obviously a hidden quest
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Well, just talk about it. Go ahead and look ONE thing up. Maybe make up something like a conspiracy theory or something. If I have to, I'll just make it into one week topic.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok ok uhh there is a man named Adam Kwest and who gave out awesome and quest. But he died right as he was giving his best quest. and they weep because thell never get to get the very very special item.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Was an adventurer who feel in love with a woman and.. that's all I know
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
Zedd

Zedd

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:37 am

I dont really remember i think an adventurer and he fell in love with a dark women and it was something with a fire rose or a some kind of a rose and he died.

(when i mean dark women not a black woman i am not racist)
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:43 pm

*sigh,facepalm* This was by far the worst choice of mine...ok, 50 Taros to Zedd. I'm gonna replace it with a different topic-Where could have Bubbie gone? Flapjack has scoured the land for his favorite whale friend...with no luck...
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:47 pm

I actually never made it to the mansion
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Mansion...?
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 pm

ok so what is this post even about?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:28 pm

I just post topics from the old game, post a question about that topic, and see what people have to say. Winner of the question gets a number of Taros.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Mansion...?
I meant mission.
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Ahhh i don this but i dont remember it.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:46 pm

it never says where she went does it?
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:48 pm

I remember doing the flacpjack missions, and feeling really bad for him, because hes lost and alone. hes not even in a base. I really hope that knuckles is added in legacy
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:41 pm

bropup wrote:
I remember doing the flacpjack missions, and feeling really bad for him, because hes lost and alone. hes not even in a base. I really hope that knuckles is added in legacy
I never liked Fapjack it was boring. So thats why i didnt care about him and didnt listen to what he was saying so thats why i dont remember what happend to him Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!   Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusionfall Trivia-Win Taros!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next