Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

What do you think about FusionFall heroes?

Go down 
+6
jamesc1997
bropup
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
xXzeperXx
Ranoke
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Yup. Gonna start Ed, Edd, and Eddy soon.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Netflix has Ed Edd and Eddy?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Yeah! and Cow and Chicken, My gym parteners a monkey, camp lazaloo or something...a lot of em
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Outa battery
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Just look up 'Cartoon Network' in the search bar and all the shows they put on Netflix will pop up.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Ok...why would a girl think of allowing stupid shows like those on CN? (I'm surprised it didn't start airing 'My Little Pony' or something if it was a girl...)
Thats kinda sexist...
Back to top Go down
jamesc1997

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:07 pm

awful i hate
it ff was so much better
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 am

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Ok...why would a girl think of allowing stupid shows like those on CN? (I'm surprised it didn't start airing 'My Little Pony' or something if it was a girl...)
Thats kinda sexist...
Not really, I'm actually supporting girls. I'm saying they can have good ideas too.
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:01 pm

I actually enjoyed shows like Steven Universe. Adventure time started getting good (for me) after Finn had lost his arm. Did you know he was destined to lose it anyway? Regular Show doesn't really grab my attention like everybody else. I DO wish they brought back Camp Lazlo. It's the only show I remember clearly besides KND, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Lab.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Well he didn't lose it permanently
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Who didn't lose what?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Finns arm
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:25 pm

? im not even gonna ask. Im so confused.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:44 pm

IN OTHER TOPIC-RELATED NEWS, if CN could upgrade ffh with something like nanos or more classic characters, then it would be better. In its current state, it is decent, and we all could appreciate that if we stop comparing it to fusionfall classic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:43 pm

The name "FUSIONFALL" Heroes isn't helping it's case bropup XD
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 pm

What i mean is fusionfall classic was one of my favorite mmos, and although fuionfall heroes doesnt come close to it, we need to think about it as is own game.
Back to top Go down
fusionfall x

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:18 am

Its not so bad but fusionfall was amazing.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 pm

I get what your saying bropup
Back to top Go down
Trollbaldwin

Trollbaldwin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Is Stuart Snyder the reason why they canceled FusionFall?
Back to top Go down
Ranoke

Ranoke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm

bropup wrote:
IN OTHER TOPIC-RELATED NEWS, if CN could upgrade ffh with something like nanos or more classic characters, then it would be better. In its current state, it is decent, and we all could appreciate that if we stop comparing it to fusionfall classic. Very Happy

My thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Ranoke, did you happen to be on the old forum under a different name?
Back to top Go down
Ranoke

Ranoke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I Am Zeus wrote:
Ranoke, did you happen to be on the old forum under a different name?

No I was never on an old fusionfall forum
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Oh, you just reminded me of someone
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about FusionFall heroes?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next