Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

FusionFall characters

Go down 
+7
_JayPhantom_
Zedd
Elven_Lord
Samurai Hero
bropup
I Am Zeus
Trollbaldwin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

FusionFall characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm still hoping for the Clarence nano
Back to top Go down
BlueChampion

BlueChampion

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 am

plz add new characters
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:49 am

We are working on that. New NPC's and missions and stuff will have to wait until the game comes out though.
Back to top Go down
omj_i_lke_waffles

omj_i_lke_waffles

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Trollbaldwin wrote:
Are you going to add new cartoon network characters like Clarence or Steve?
I can imagine Clarence having a quest where Marcelines Dad steals his fries and Marceline tells your he left them in Sector V. Just brainstorming Razz
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Possibly.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 pm

omj_i_lke_waffles wrote:
Trollbaldwin wrote:
Are you going to add new cartoon network characters like Clarence or Steve?
I can imagine Clarence having a quest where Marcelines Dad steals his fries and Marceline tells your he left them in Sector V. Just brainstorming Razz
MMMMMMMMM........
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: new characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Personally I find Steven universe really cool, perhaps another power for him along with his bubble/ shield and healing spit could be something with that sword he received from lion or something. For Clarence maybe he could also have the power to irritate the monsters with either his horn or that little sound he made on the one episode when he, Jeff, and that one kid were lost in the desert with that wally guy after he found that water heater tank he mistook for a hot tub. Perhaps this may sound redundant and over done but i was thinking since one thing in the game we learn from Ben and his grandfather Max Tennyson in the game is that planet fusion and fuse has been around the galaxy for many years that maybe we could include one or two of the hybreed? make it so that not only is vilgax helping but since ben already helped the hybreed twice, that rigny offers assistance from the hybreed race in the battle and then fuse creates some fusion hybreed along with the other monsters around the city and when faced with a ben 10 related mission involving a fusion lair add them there too and perhaps include the fusion version of echo echo in the fusion ranks but keep the forever king and ninja armor and maybe hybreed suits and heads for when we kill a fusion hybreed and possibly turn those underflaps the hybreed have into something to wear on the back or something like that, just kinda throwing in ideas here
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 am

We know already that Planet Fuse has been around. It has been wandering the Universe, constantly attacking and absorbing planets. The Fusions ARE hybrids of technology and knowledge gained from other planets.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
We know already that Planet Fuse has been around. It has been wandering the Universe, constantly attacking and absorbing planets. The Fusions ARE hybrids of technology and knowledge gained from other planets.
I think he means hyBREED. You know, the aliens from ben 10 alien force?
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Thank you bropup that is exactly what I was referring to, I figured maybe the hyBEED could have a part in the battle like maybe they had heard about the legend for years and when planet fusion arrived in our galaxy they like vilgax decided to help defend their planet as well as returning a favor to Ben Tennyson
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
Personally I find Steven universe really cool, perhaps another power for him along with his bubble/ shield and healing spit could be something with that sword he received from lion or something. For Clarence maybe he could also have the power to irritate the monsters with either his horn or that little sound he made on the one episode when he, Jeff, and that one kid were lost in the desert with that wally guy after he found that water heater tank he mistook for a hot tub. Perhaps this may sound redundant and over done but i was thinking since one thing in the game we learn from Ben and his grandfather Max Tennyson in the game is that planet fusion and fuse has been around the galaxy for many years that maybe we could include one or two of the hybreed? make it so that not only is vilgax helping but since ben already helped the hybreed twice, that rigny offers assistance from the hybreed race in the battle and then fuse creates some fusion hybreed along with the other monsters around the city and when faced with a ben 10 related mission involving a fusion lair add them there too and perhaps include the fusion version of echo echo in the fusion ranks but keep the forever king and ninja armor and maybe hybreed suits and heads for when we kill a fusion hybreed and possibly turn those underflaps the hybreed have into something to wear on the back or something like that, just kinda throwing in ideas here  
Great idea, it really is, but, is this all 3 sentences? *Read in English cockney accent*
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:00 pm

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
I think he means hyBREED. You know, the aliens from ben 10 alien force?
Oh yeah yeah. I remember them.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Sorry I Am Zeus, it was gonna be three separate paragraphs, but I got carried away.

I tend to put too much after one sentance, silly me.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Haha.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall characters   FusionFall characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: