Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

New playable class rogue.

Go down 
+5
Elven_Lord
_JayPhantom_
I Am Zeus
Agusyeah
Zedd
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

New playable class rogue. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 am

Yeah, I've been coming up with a lot of Fan Art.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Seriously, the guide has every area (plus map) and the fusions found in that place with their level, their powers, and type. It also has every NPC's autobiography pic and every nano plus powers. It's all hand-drawn. I'm about 2/3s through.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Seriously, the guide has every area (plus map) and the fusions found in that place with their level, their powers, and type. It also has every NPC's autobiography pic and every nano plus powers. It's all hand-drawn. I'm about 2/3s through.

That souds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Yeah. It's great. When I'm done, I could make a copy and mail it to people who want one. (Note, pictures not exactly to scale, nor perfect. Nothing ever is. XD)
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:00 pm

(but I can as close as I can to perfect, which can be pretty close given the time)
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Ya, im currently making  a handwritten "rough draft" of my own image of a fusionfall origin story comic series, up to the point of fusionfall heroes. So far, im only on the second rough draft of the 20 or so comics i have planned, and after i make a few drafts im going to try start making real ones (if i dont quit from frustration, that is)

Last edited by bropup on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention it was a comic)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Hey guys, I think we should come up with some ideas for money that would not result in them getting sued.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:03 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
Hey guys, I think we should come up with some ideas for money that would not result in them getting sued.

Oh, im not ever giving this to anyone, much less selling it.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:50 am

bropup wrote:
Ya, im currently making  a handwritten "rough draft" of my own image of a fusionfall origin story comic series, up to the point of fusionfall heroes. So far, im only on the second rough draft of the 20 or so comics i have planned, and after i make a few drafts im going to try start making real ones (if i dont quit from frustration, that is)
Nice! Don't give up! What are you frustrated on? I'm also writing a book to get published as well, so I can give you any help that you might need.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Nice! Don't give up! What are you frustrated on? I'm also writing a book to get published as well, so I can give you any help that you might need.

Im frustrated because i cant draw the fusionfall/anime style charachters that well, and they end up looking kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 am

Hmm...well, remember that your drawings have feelings too! Try starting with a developed stick figure and develop around that. It really helps.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 am

Or heck, just look up some tutorials.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
Or heck, just look up some tutorials.

I have sworn to never use tutorials
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:07 am

Oh, ok. So start with a stick figure and work from there. (Is this a tutorial, or just friendly help?)
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
Oh, ok. So start with a stick figure and work from there. (Is this a tutorial, or just friendly help?)

A tutorial to me is copying syteps that are visibly SHOWN to you. so its not a tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 am

Ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:12 am

I like your new pic by the way. I remember those old commercials...
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:17 am

Elven_Lord wrote:

thanks! That samurai jack picture is cool too
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 am

Thanks! XD
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
Yeah, my favorite commercial was the on where they said Food or weapon or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 pm

??
Back to top Go down
_Zack_

_Zack_

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 pm

I've been wanting dual weild myself. I'd like some non-weapon abilities too, like magic but different (so it fits the tone of FF). Like, maybe you get Gwen's charms during a mission and can use them for long range mana blasts.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Cool, the new site looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New playable class rogue.   New playable class rogue. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New playable class rogue.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Approved Suggestions-
Jump to: