Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

the game..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
earfull

earfull

the game.. Empty
PostSubject: the game..   the game.. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 am

Guys if your fusion fall game will be downloadable then you could do the original story line and then you could add your own storyline like when you defeat fuse you dont actually defeat him and you have to go to different dimension and theres whole different look to the cartoonnetwork universe everything is corupted and the characters are in different places then they were in that first dimension. I can already see that in my mind how cool would it look. but ofcourse you could do it like in updates when the original story is made. you could just add little peaces to the game in updates. those are just mine suggestions ;d i really hope that someone reads this and aproves ;d that would really make it the best game in the universe :d and i know this web is abandened i just hope that someone see's it
Back to top Go down

the game..
Page 1 of 1