Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]

Go down 
+12
BlueChampion
Tei
EnderBattle
being_adam
prashant2004
samuraivonwise
xXzeperXx
bropup
Tannhaeuser
BeccaNighteon
astriddelalcott
_JayPhantom_
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bropup

bropup

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Oh yah I KAN KIND OF DRAW! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:11 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PARTY!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm

I was thinking maybe for the Christmas mission we can receive a mission from Santa who tells us that fusion eel stridders shot down his sleigh and he crashed landed somewhere in the forest past camp kidney and stole all his sacks of toys and we have to find all 12 or maybe 8 and scared off the reign deer and we need to find all 8 and maybe also the timber wolf's made off with the naughty and nice list and with each mission we complete we get a fusion destroyer Christmas armor and laser and for thanksgiving chowder could probably have lost the food for the Thanksgiving feast mung dal was gonna prepare and some of the monsters could have made off with some of the food and when we defeat each one we get a Thanksgiving themed armor and fusion tazer blaster, and for both Christmas and Thanksgiving we get opportunities to purchase gliders for both holidays among other regular gliders and hover boards and bikes, and for Halloween maybe we can have ghost freak in town and is hatching a Halloween related evil plan and has us collecting ingredients like the head of a jerk o lantern, a small piece of Grimm's robe, a wild vine seed pod, a vile of fusion matter, and fusion Grimm's scyth, but at the same time we would pay grandpa max a visit to inspect what ghost freak is planning and as rewards we could get a full ecto neurite suit or swamp fire suit and an echo echo sonic blaster and a ghost freak themed glider and each holiday glider is a perminant reward same with armors and weapons. perhaps on a side note maybe fusion echo echo can be part of the fusion monster army and when we defeat each one we could receive the forever king and forever ninja suits perhaps. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:04 pm

IM NOT THAT PERFECT AT DRAWING BUT I CAN DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 pm

samuraivonwise wrote:
I was thinking maybe for the Christmas mission we can receive a mission from Santa who tells us that fusion eel stridders shot down his sleigh and he crashed landed somewhere in the forest past camp kidney and stole all his sacks of toys and we have to find all 12 or maybe 8 and scared off the reign deer and we need to find all 8 and maybe also the timber wolf's made off with the naughty and nice list and with each mission we complete we get a fusion destroyer Christmas armor and laser and for thanksgiving chowder could probably have lost the food for the Thanksgiving feast mung dal was gonna prepare and some of the monsters could have made off with some of the food and when we defeat each one we get a Thanksgiving themed armor and fusion tazer blaster, and for both Christmas and Thanksgiving we get opportunities to purchase gliders for both holidays among other regular gliders and hover boards and bikes, and for Halloween maybe we can have ghost freak in town and is hatching a Halloween related evil plan and has us collecting ingredients like the head of a jerk o lantern, a small piece of Grimm's robe, a wild vine seed pod, a vile of fusion matter, and fusion Grimm's scyth, but at the same time we would pay grandpa max a visit to inspect what ghost freak is planning and as rewards we could get a full ecto neurite suit or swamp fire suit and an echo echo sonic blaster and a ghost freak themed glider and each holiday glider is a perminant reward same with armors and weapons. perhaps on a side note maybe fusion echo echo can be part of the fusion monster army and when we defeat each one we could receive the forever king and forever ninja suits perhaps. what do you guys think?      

Wow. But pretty good
Back to top Go down
BeccaNighteon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
BeccaNighteon

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:14 pm

How about add a chatbox to the forums, it'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfall-players.forumotion.com/
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Really long but it's good
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 pm

I was thinking that! That way some of us (me+Zeus) could have quicker chatting and responses.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Yeah that's awesome
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Yuperz!
Back to top Go down
prashant2004

prashant2004

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:35 am

How about to show the process video everyday please record the process of the game and send to the website or please send me on my Facebook account my Facebook account is prashanttiwari2004@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
being_adam

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:49 pm

i think you guys should change the forum background like the person above said but include pictures from the game like the ice kingdom and maybe some of the wearable festival items from the game like the elf suit and reindeer hat and what not by putting that on some of the game characters and such. I hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:33 pm

How about something knishmas themed like a new nano (knishmas is from chowder)
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:57 pm

(we know) How about (this should go in 'surrounding change' but...) we add in radios that are scattered around and you can manually change the station and it plays music(holiday music, music from the original game, etc.) that fits the season?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 pm

What would they play for Halloween though
Back to top Go down
Tei

Tei

Location : In Ravenwood...desperately wishing I was in City Station instead...

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:18 am

The FusionFall Halloween theme.

I'd host up the link...............but no one changed the forum settings so that new members can host up links. We have to wait for 5-7 days. >_>
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:03 pm

A christmas themed art contest maybe?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

But I what if someone can't draw
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 pm

It would be voulentary
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:09 pm

I can draw for you Zeus old buddy old pal!! You just have to sign the bottom...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Anyway, I was thinking of the idea of more things like world-scattered radios like in Fallout and games like that.
Back to top Go down
prashant2004

prashant2004

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:11 am

how about to add some new place and new guns and sword
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:06 am

HoW about a holiday mission where all the holiday special from different shows are there. Chowder kinishmas, ect.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah. I was thinking of a new mission chain, where Ben first sends you to find Gwen and Kevin to check on their 'Christmas Date' but it turns out Fusion Gwen has done stuff or something...
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Yeah. I was thinking of a new mission chain, where Ben first sends you to find Gwen and Kevin to check on their 'Christmas Date' but it turns out Fusion Gwen has done stuff or something...

You really like fuson gwen dont you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]   Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post ideas for the holidays for this forum! [Contest]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next