Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Hey! The name's Meg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
17mndrake

Hey! The name's Meg! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Oh wow, what a ride the last couple of days has been. I found out that fusionfall was being relaunched, so of course I absolutely -freaked out- and went around telling everyone that would listen, and some that wouldn't. XD I'm so happy to be here and like the rest of you, I'm eagerly anticipating the relaunch of my favorite childhood game. I'll be bringing in a squad of my friends with me, so y'all better watch out! Our particular group is just about as crazy as we can get, and then some. Cool

So, a little personal stuff about me then... Alright.

I ride horses, and I've been riding for over two years. Yes, that also means that I've fallen off plenty of times, and that I've eaten dirt and dust (literally) more times than I care to count. It's also made me very tough, and not much can phase me anymore. Getting 1.2k pound animals to do things for you even when they don't always want to does that to you...

I'm currently in high school, and other than horseback riding, I love gaming, music, and drawing. I'm quite good at all three as well. I've even played in a band with an internationally known conductor that was also nominated for the grammies, and I'm first seat in the high school band. Singing is also a strong point of mine- I'm musically gifted. Finally, I'm borderline autistic (Aspergers) and I'm actually very happy to have it. It makes me extremely smart, and gives me incredible memory.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who might be interested in talking with me. I guess this'll be a good place to end this post now. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://17mndrake.deviantart.com
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Welcome to the group 17mndrake. Good to have you here. The FF creators are posting new updates on their Facebook site almost daily to keep everybody up to date, so if you would like to check it out and stay on top of what's happening, here is a link to their page if your interested: https://www.facebook.com/theFFLcommunity
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 pm

It is not a relaunch, it's not even the same game! It's a totally different team and it's a project that will hopefully be done by the end of this year. Here's an FAQ that'll help you understand better: http://legacy.fusionmodhq.com/alpha_faq.php
Back to top Go down
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Wow, I'm autistic and I'm more so on the higher end but I'm still quite civil so, no need to worry here, btw, do you have steam or skype?
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Heeeey, I'm new here to, and also I ride horses myself(few friends), don't have one yet,BUT getting one this May!! And have a good time here. I know I have
Back to top Go down
17mndrake

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:54 am

(To the first person who welcomed me, since I wasn't able to quote it thanks to a site rule, as it seems)

Thank you for the warm welcome, it's appreciated. I've already begun watching both the Facebook and the twitter group, so no need to worry about that! The pictures and videos have me even more excited than I was previously. Smile
Back to top Go down
17mndrake

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:57 am

Nano_Zac wrote:
It is not a relaunch, it's not even the same game! It's a totally different team and it's a project that will hopefully be done by the end of this year. Here's an FAQ that'll help you understand better:(The site will not allow me to quote this part of it, sorry. ^-^')

Oooooh, alright. I've actually looked at that page before (I tend to be very in-tune with what's going on), but I must have missed that. Thanks for pointing that out! I knew it was a different team though.

I actually don't know what you mean by steam, but my Skype has been broken for some time... .-. I've been meaning to delete it and reinstall though, so hopefully I'll get it running in the near future. It's definitely nice to meet a fellow HFA/Aspie though. I think that I'll adapt to this place very quickly, given that I remember to come on often enough.
Back to top Go down
17mndrake

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:04 am

Spade wrote:
Heeeey, I'm new here to, and also I ride horses myself(few friends), don't have one yet,BUT getting one this May!! And have a good time here. I know I have

OOOOOOH, YES YES YES YES YES. You and me are going to get along -very- well if you're able to talk about horses. XD I'm actively riding a chestnut warmblood named CeeCee, and a maximum tobiano APH named Lexi.

They're both pretty hard cases because the first could swear that she's pegasus and the second was abused and doesn't take the bridle very well at all, and needs a quiet rider. I'm one of the only kids at the barn who's able to ride either of them just because of my skill that I've built up over the years, but it's still a challenge to be in sync with either one of them at any given moment. Neither of them are actually mine though- I lease.

You are so, so lucky to be getting a horse of your own!!! Give em some extra lovings for me when you do. :3
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 am

Yea I'm getting a Pinto horse, there is a chance she is purebred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! The name's Meg!   Hey! The name's Meg! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! The name's Meg!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: