Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Let CN know we want FF!!!!!

Go down 
+3
BlueChampion
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Let CN know we want FF!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:32 am

I personally won't visit the CN website since they dropped FF, but I did come up with a way to get my point across. I just visited the CN Facebook page (didn't join) and on every single post they shared I wrote "BRING BACK FUSION FALL!!!!!" I already know that they won't listen or respond to me, but I'm going to write the same thing over and over again every day until they contact me. Even if they never bring the game back, I want to know the REAL reason why they closed FF without telling us die hearted fans the reason for it. What idiot closes a great game with 1,000's of fans playing it.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 am

Cool. I actually typed a letter and sent it to them, and they didn't even reply.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 pm

PLEASE forget about this post everybody. I just went to the CN Facebook site to complain again about bringing back FF, and noticed that ALOT of their post have people writing messages about praising Mohammed. I think that somebody is hacking their site or it's a cruel joke. So just to be on the safe side, DON'T VISIT THEIR WEBSITE. It's better to be safe than sorry. I don't want anybody's computer to get infected.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 am

Yeah. I had some weird hacky email that asked me to change my password. Anyway, that sucks Zeus.
Back to top Go down
BlueChampion

BlueChampion

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:06 pm

i send them 2 meaage to let fusiofal back
Back to top Go down
BeccaNighteon
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
BeccaNighteon

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm

CN deleted FusionFall off their site, They all have is now FusionFall Heroes(BS game)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfall-players.forumotion.com/
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm

What's Mohammad?
Back to top Go down
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Un, Beu, can you update this topic and explane to Zeus (That's gonna be weird saying/reading because my REAL mame is Zeus...Razz) who/what Muhammad is?
Back to top Go down
Eth.

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Muhammed is muslim's (my ) prophet.

he is the one who Shared Allah's word to everyone from about 2000 years

ago.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you Eth. Just PLEASE!!!!!! don't visit the CN Facebook site everybody. I'm not 100% sure if that site is hacked or not, but just to be on the safe side I beg of you not to visit it. I'm looking forward to playing FF Beta with you all when it is released, and I won't be able to do it if your computer is infected. If you do want to write a letter to CN, then I recommend visiting their official website. Not their Facebook site.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:59 am

Sorry Nano Zack, I just read your post. I Am Zeus, you know how here in America a lot of people believe in praying to God and/or Jesus, well, in some countries some people believe in praying to Mohammed. Mohammed is like our Jesus here in America. Like Eth said, he was the one who shared Allah's (God) word and prophecies with everybody.  I hope I got that right Eth. I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm not really a religious person myself, but I personally believe everybody has the right to worship anyone they choose. Hope this helps you out a little I Am Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 am

Beu, it's Nano_Zac or Zac but not Nano because I really hate when people call me that...anyway, I read what he said and I belived and understood him so, thank you for the re-cap(I have no intensions of sounding sarcastic, I'm sorry in advance if I do).
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:13 am

Thank you for letting me know Zack. I really appreciate it. Hopefully it will help. Well, I hope you have a good night, and I'll chat with you all again tomorrow. It's 3:00AM where I'm at, and I gotta get some sleep before work tomorrow, or today, or ????? HA!HA! Take care and thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:15 am

Ugh! Z.A.C there is NO k in that, is there, NO!
Back to top Go down
Nano_Zac

Nano_Zac

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:18 am

Sorry about that, hehe...or you could call me Zeus since that is my real name and keep calling I Am Zeus, I am Zeus. Anyway, I had a rant about this a bit back and, I went to CN's FB page today and my CPU's still working fine.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:20 am

Thanks Zac and Beau.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm sorry about that Zeus (Nano_Zac). I was half awake when I responded back to you at the time. Maybe CN fixed their Facebook page by now. When I visited it last time I kept getting popup after popup about Mohammed. Not in their notification area, but right to my computer. Thankfully I keep everything on a backup hard drive and was able to scan my computer before it got worse. Thanks for letting us know. Smile
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Anytime I Am Zeus. Just looking out for ya bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let CN know we want FF!!!!!   Let CN know we want FF!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let CN know we want FF!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: