Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Fusionfalls Birthday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bropup

bropup

Fusionfalls Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Tomorrow is fusionfalls birthday! I hope that CN'll give us something new that's fusionfall related!
Anyways, happy early birthday fusionfall!
Back to top Go down
Trollbaldwin

Trollbaldwin

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Yea, like that's ever gonna happen. I cri evrytiem. D';
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks for letting us know bropup. I think I'll look up FF videos on YouTube tomorrow to remember the great times we all had, and all the great times we will have once the beta comes out. I agree with Trollbaldwin about CN. I doubt they will say or do anything, but I'm gonna check their website tomorrow anyway just to be nosy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah, I doubt that CN will be nice enough. I'll be surprised if they even mention it.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Ha, yeah right they will. They won't. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSIONFALL! *Sobs* I miss you so much!
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Well, as expected, CN didn't mention anything about FF's birthday. Oh well, they may have taken a great game away from us, but they will NEVER take away our fantastic memories.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Ha, I hear that! *raises mug* TO FUSIONFALL! *heroic music plays*
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm

HA!HA! I'll raise my 2-liter of Dr. Pepper to it also.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Ill raise my uhh... *goes to refrigerator* ...drink... of... water?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Haha! Whatever is good! Here, I'll give you an extra mug 'o ale! *hands on to Pup* Bytheway, I'm gonna be switching in between a dwarf, and Link every other week. When I'm a dwarf, I'll also be, well, dwarfish! XD I always thought it would be cool to have two personalities.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 pm

If it makes you happy then I say go for it. Another round of "hair of the dog" for the lots of us. I don't know any dwarf sayings so I hope I got that right. HA!HA!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:13 am

Hey Guys! *Drags in cooler of Sierra Mist* Lets toast!
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:54 pm

YUMMY!!!!! I LOVE Sierra Mist too. Now I want one. HA!HA!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:41 am

Haha! And it's "Mug 'o ale", not "hair of dog!" XD I don't really know where that came from...XD And it's not that hard. You just have to reference mining a lot and make it sound burly and tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfalls Birthday!   Fusionfalls Birthday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusionfalls Birthday!
Page 1 of 1