Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

The Quest of Echtua

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

The Quest of Echtua Empty
PostSubject: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 pm

The ancient Sword of Echtua that Ben and Max hunted for long ago, was a fake. The hero is tasked with retrieving it. The task is simple, you must wear the Mask from Apuk on their head (like gear) to find the secret entrance to the temple in the Infected Zone. After that, the Hero/Heroine must avoid booby traps, and the like to reached the Gateway to the holding chamber. As the Hero enters, He finds fusion matter corrupting the chamber. At the far end, you see Fusion Max guarding the real Sword. As you step forward, you find Apuk to be infected with fusion(acting as a sort of mini-boss or something) Upon it's defeat, the Hero must face Fusion Max, who wields the Sword. After a grueling battle, the Hero defeats the Fusion, and returns to Max and Ben with the Sword safe.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Well? Anyone? *I thought it was a cool idea. All they have to add is a couple of monster and have Fusion Max have sword only in the specific lair...*
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:24 pm

How about after the battle, you get a powerful replica of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeah. I was thinking that too. An ultra-rare class melee weapon.
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:31 am

I remember when Fusionfall turned a year old. Ultra rare weapons were actually WORTH something!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 pm

But should it be an world mission or guide mission?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Guide mission from Ben. Ben missions get you exclusive gear. You could also change your guide any time in the game so it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Ben gave some great gear.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest of Echtua   The Quest of Echtua Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest of Echtua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: