Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

JULY4 OPERATON KND

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mando1

mando1

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 am

fist you go to the knd tree and talk to number 2 and he should say mission 1of4 of operation knd so you go to the top of the knd is tree and you go in to the fuse lear whith number 1 then you face number 1s fuse. then number 2s fuse then number 3s fuse then number 4s fuse andthen number5s and thats it . but you need a healing nano whith you and some freands starting 2016 Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Typicole
Admin
Typicole

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 pm

mando1 wrote:
fist you go to the knd tree  and talk to number 2 and he should say mission 1of4  of operation knd so you go to the top of the knd is tree and you go in to the fuse lear with number 1 then you face number 1s fuse. then number 2s fuse then number 3s  fuse then number 4s fuse and then number5s and thats it . but you need a healing nano with you and some freinds starting 2016 Laughing I love you
ummmm okay.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Please slowdown
Back to top Go down
Typicole
Admin
Typicole

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:48 pm

iamzeus wrote:
Please slowdown
I am really confused are you?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:07 pm

They are saying, that there's a mission that #2 gives you. You have to make it to the top of the KND treehouse and there is a fusion portal leading to F #1 that you have to fight. Then you fight f #2, then f #3, etc. You have to have a healing nano with you and friends to complete the mission.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks, that's a nice idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULY4 OPERATON KND   JULY4 OPERATON KND Empty

Back to top Go down

JULY4 OPERATON KND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: