Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Question for administrators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Question for administrators Empty
PostSubject: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:23 pm

I just got back home from spending the holidays with some friends, and noticed something about applications being processed on the FFL Facebook page. I was just wondering if the application was to become a FFL member or something else. Sorry if I sound confused. Just trying to catch up on the latest news after being gone for the last month.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:38 pm

The applications are for sort of staff positions ish...like I'm applied for concept artist.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:38 am

OH! Thank you Elven_Lord. I thought we had to reapply for the site again. Good luck getting the concept artist position.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Thanks! I really hope I get it, because I've gone through much troubles doing Nergal NPC art which is REALLY hard figuring out his head, and I love art, so I really really wanna get the spot. I don't mind others doing it though. (not much at least...XD)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

? Doing what?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Drawing Nergal's head to make it look realistic. I think I'm gonna make it look like hair...the little hanging thingy...it's weird.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:29 am

I guess its just the way his skull is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for administrators   Question for administrators Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for administrators
Page 1 of 1