Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Name suggestion!

Go down 
+4
Tei
I Am Zeus
Elven_Lord
MaolminMiika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 am

I know this has probably already suggested, but we be about to type our own names, not choose from 3 slots what our name should be! When I played Fusionfall and I had to choose my names, every time I came across a good name... BAM! Already taken! and every time I find a really really really good name... *faceplant into desk* So we should be able to type our own names with as many capitals as we please? Maybe not spaces like Onigiri, but at least our own name that we can have capitilized like
ExAmPlE < that is example btw XD
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:06 am

Like the original back when they had the Future.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Man, best times of our lives.
Back to top Go down
Tei

Tei

Location : In Ravenwood...desperately wishing I was in City Station instead...

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm not sure HOW KingsIsle is able to do it but they are able to have alot of people on the W101 game with the same name. I wanna say it has something to do with the many Servers that they have..........but you're able to jump from server to server at will................so I dont know.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:15 pm

It probaly appars to a person withe the same name differently.
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Yeah, just like the old fusionfall. Except we had this problem in Age of Wushu. when servers were combines there were people with same name.. EXCEPT!! they were given 2 name change documents in order to change their name.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Like a secondary name just in case?
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:09 pm

I think if we are just gonna have 1 big server, we should be able to have our own personal name.. I wanna name my character MaolminMiika D:
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:22 pm

I think that they should also make one-word names possible. I mean, I'd love to name my character Hope. Just please don't put the same weird name system CN had.. I think majority of us are old enough to have a bit more of a wider range of words, just make sure there's a filter for anything naughty.
Back to top Go down
http://geekachuu.deviantart.com
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 am

Thing is, if you desire to have the name Hope. It's a pretty common name, so you'd have to be like one of the very first people to get into the game to register Hope. Unless you have a staff member reserve the name Hope just for you, which I'm not entirely positive that they might.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:37 am

Hope wrote:
I think that they should also make one-word names possible. I mean, I'd love to name my character Hope. Just please don't put the same weird name system CN had.. I think majority of us are old enough to have a bit more of a wider range of words, just make sure there's a filter for anything naughty.
I would love that. Link, etc....
It would also allow a larger range of names and that way you wouldn't be frustrated trying to figure out a new name no one else had used.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am

MaolminMiika wrote:
Thing is, if you desire to have the name Hope. It's a pretty common name, so you'd have to be like one of the very first people to get into the game to register Hope. Unless you have a staff member reserve the name Hope just for you, which I'm not entirely positive that they might.
That's true, but I'm keeping pretty close touch with the fanpage, so when the game goes live, I'm sure I can snag it.
If it does get taken, though, it leaves me with a lot more options to choose from too.
Back to top Go down
http://geekachuu.deviantart.com
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:19 pm

I was thinking something obscure like Trix Zeusair
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Personally, I think it would be cool if the creators made both options available for everybody. You could either choose the pre-selected names like in the FF game or make your own name. That way if you choose to have the 3 name selection and the name you wanted is already taken, then you can respell the name you wanted a different way. For example, my player name is Beau Bauer, if the name was already taken, then I could type in Bo Bauer instead. Same name just spelled differently.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:54 pm

This whole time I was mentally mispronounceing your name wrong.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 am

HA!HA! That's OK I Am Zeus. I did the same thing when I first got the name from FF. I always thought it was pronounced as Bu (like beautiful) until one of my friends told me otherwise. I also found out my last name Bauer is pronounced Bower, so my full name written another way could be Bo Bower HA!HA!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:42 am

I did too! Lol. It's a small world after all...
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 am

I thought it was French and thought Beu Beu.

Last edited by MaolminMiika on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:36 am

BeauBauer wrote:
Personally, I think it would be cool if the creators made both options available for everybody. You could either choose the pre-selected names like in the FF game or make your own name. That way if you choose to have the 3 name selection and the name you wanted is already taken, then you can respell the name you wanted a different way. For example, my player name is Beau Bauer, if the name was already taken, then I could type in Bo Bauer instead. Same name just spelled differently.

But see that kinda creates a problem, but never mind I'm not going to get into it. I think having both options is amazing!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Zeus Wingfoot/ Trix merryzeus has arrived!
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 am

Every time i get a notification for this... I AM LIKE "DID IT GET APPROVED? XD"
Back to top Go down
Typicole
Admin
Typicole

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Great!   Name suggestion! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:55 pm

BeauBauer wrote:
Yes this would be great. I will try to get this implemented... but for now I think we will have custom names. I am not completely sure.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Typicole wrote:
BeauBauer wrote:
Yes this would be great. I will try to get this implemented... but for now I think we will have custom names. I am not completely sure.
Thank you Typicole. I'm so happy you like the idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Oh yay!! Domo arigatogozaimashita!!

This is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaolminMiika

MaolminMiika

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:21 pm

I really hope this will be approved, thank you everyone who suggested and helped tweaked this suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name suggestion!   Name suggestion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Name suggestion!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: