Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

New Nanos/characters/zones/missions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

New Nanos/characters/zones/missions Empty
PostSubject: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Leave more suggestions down below. I have many ideas for new nanos and characters. Here they are. N=nano, C=character, Z=zone M=mission
N: mr. Herrimen (fosters home for imaginary friends)
Blaston
M: Rabbit out of den.
Giver: mr. herrimen
Desc: go into the house from the basement and kill 10 corrupt rabbits, and fusion herrimen.
Level: 15
Powers:revive, sneak health
N: YOU
Cosmix
M: We need YOU!
Giver: Dexter
Desc: dexter needs more Nanos, go to dexter to give him a blood sample to make you a nano (you, only for you) and kill fusion you?
Level: 30
Powers:treasure finder, health, freedom

Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Maybe the you nano when they had higher levels
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Ya, I just don't know if they changed the highest level from 36, but it should be near the highest level or at it
Back to top Go down
Ranoke

Ranoke

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Well, there is this one kind of obscure character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends named Jackie that was really cool. He was a little green dude with one eye and I would love it if he got a nano. Then again, I'm kind of biased since the Foster's show is my favorite cartoon so if anyone from Foster's gets a nano I'll be happy! Also, a Mr.Harrimen nano sounds perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Ranoke wrote:
Well, there is this one kind of obscure character from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends named Jackie that was really cool. He was a little green dude with one eye and I would love it if he got a nano. Then again, I'm kind of biased since the Foster's show is my favorite cartoon so if anyone from Foster's gets a nano I'll be happy! Also, a Mr.Harrimen nano sounds perfect Very Happy
that dude is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Well, this is good! Though we have a suggestion for fighting a fusion version as the player. More like the final boss after Fuse. A nano of the player would be kinda useless, because you are with...well yourself and it seems kinda weird. But Herriman nano is good! Try and think of more nanos.
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Well, this is good! Though we have a suggestion for fighting a fusion version as the player. More like the final boss after Fuse. A nano of the player would be kinda useless, because you are with...well yourself and it seems kinda weird. But Herriman nano is good! Try and think of more nanos.
But imagen it. A nano of yourself, just for fun, no purpose just if the player is lonely or something
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh, yeah that makes sense. Here's a new area idea-actually, it was actually an unfinished area in the original game. It was off the coast of Orchid Bay...Total Drama Island! Though I was never allowed to watch the show...
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Oh, yeah that makes sense. Here's a new area idea-actually, it was actually an unfinished area in the original game. It was off the coast of Orchid Bay...Total Drama Island! Though I was never allowed to watch the show...
=_= nano-self is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:22 pm

It's fine. Sorry for shooting it down so quickly. I guess it's ok. It would be interesting at least.
Back to top Go down
EnderBattle

EnderBattle

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Why weren't you allowed to watch TDI?
Back to top Go down
Zedd

Zedd

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Dudes the nano models are hard to make.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Zedd wrote:
Dudes the nano models are hard to make.
im actually starting to model using blender
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Nanos/characters/zones/missions   New Nanos/characters/zones/missions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nanos/characters/zones/missions
Page 1 of 1