Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Fusionfall Theory.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:55 am

A long known theory is that fusion monsters the goo etc, was actually nick. Nick was beating cartoon network, Cartoon network launched their new shows at the time now classic dexter ,power puff girls etc But they needed US THE VIEWERS to watch cartoon network instead and we slowly beat the slime monster, NICK! Shocked

This was a troll. Kinda cool tho.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:17 am

FTW WTF
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Nick as in Nickelodeon? If so, I would never play, because some of their shows are equally as stupid, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:29 pm

I have no idea what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Yes nick. Don't you remember slime is like their main thing sorta?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Ooh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Ok. I get it now.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:25 pm

I'm not sure it was actually their idea first. I'm pretty sure they MIGHT'VE had something to do with it later, but this stuff of CN's with fusions and stuff is probably not what they had in mind. Nick probably had something more along the lines of monsters and stuff, but not an entire planet of aliens making copies, trying to absorb the world and killing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fusionfall Theory. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall Theory.   Fusionfall Theory. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusionfall Theory.
Page 1 of 1