Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

What do you think about FusionFall heroes?

Go down 
+6
jamesc1997
bropup
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
xXzeperXx
Ranoke
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranoke

Ranoke

What do you think about FusionFall heroes? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:10 am

I think credit is due where credit is due and FF Heroes is a decent game. I think the reason it gets a lot of hate is because it can't compare to the original FF. Don't get me wrong this is completely understandable it's nowhere near as good as the original FF. I feel like if  FF heroes got an update with way more classic characters and an actual story so we know what the heroes are doing rather than a mindless beat em' up it would be 10x better. (but it still wouldn't be good)

Last edited by Ranoke on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:39 pm

It's steal a cheap knockoff
Back to top Go down
Ranoke

Ranoke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm

I Am Zeus wrote:
It's steal a cheap knockoff

Oh yea definitely I would rather it not be there at all. It's as if Cartoon Network is saying "We know we took away a great game from a great fan base but now you have this!"
Back to top Go down
xXzeperXx

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:35 pm

cartoonnetworks runned by retards with no life and hate there fans
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:47 pm

There shows are still ok. Adventure Time, Steven Universe, ect.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Piece. Of. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:48 pm

xXzeperXx wrote:
cartoonnetworks runned by retards with no life and hate there fans
THANK YOU! Someone else sees eye to eye with me!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:52 pm

It's not all bad, it's just Stuart snyder
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Stuart Snyder. Lemme guess, the new idiot in charge of CN...?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:56 pm

The only worthwhile shows: Gumball, Teen Titans, Adventure Time about half the time, and...I think that's about it. Remind me of any I missed.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Stuart Snyder : President of CN from 2011-2014 he was a jerky president who hated anime
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Wow. Hater. People gotta have an open mind! Live a little! IMAGINATION FOR THE SAKE OF CARTOON NETWORK!!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah, he shut down toonami before they brought it back
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Oh my gosh! I never saw it but I heard it was good. People tried so hard to bring it back! WE MUST STOP THE TYRANNY!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:14 pm

WAR. I DECLARE WAR!!! WAAAAAAAAAARR!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Not really of course, expression.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:16 pm

The hate got so bad he had to step down
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Good. So who's in charge now?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Christina Miller
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Ok...why would a girl think of allowing stupid shows like those on CN? (I'm surprised it didn't start airing 'My Little Pony' or something if it was a girl...)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:30 pm

It was like a week ago when she stepped up
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Oooh. Ok, thank goodness. Let's hope to see some improvements. Do they still air Generator Rex?
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:34 pm

No, it ended and then they stopped airing
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Oh, that's a shame. I love that show. I watch it all the time on Netflix. Just finished The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. Rewatching the Ben 10s.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm watching on Netflix to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about FusionFall heroes?   What do you think about FusionFall heroes? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about FusionFall heroes?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next