Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Fusionfall reality

Go down 
+4
samuraivonwise
I Am Zeus
_JayPhantom_
Elven_Lord
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Fusionfall could legitimately happen in real life?
Yes
Fusionfall reality - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Fusionfall reality - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
No
 33% [ 8 ]
Mm...maybe
 33% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
bropup

bropup

Fusionfall reality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
It's slime but it's not slime? Never mind
Its living slime in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Ok. Yeah. Except it's poisonous.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Bropup has a point and you do to Elven_Lord it is slime that's alive but also toxic. This really is a great discussion.

Though I highly doubt if planet fusion did attempt to absord our work anyone in the government would listen to us when we try to say we can help protect the planet, I still look forward to the games return through fusionfall legacy, the first time I started playing I got up to level 36, I went to face fuse himself but I had trouble and started over as a new avatar
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:41 am

That's why I would raise awareness to my/our knowledge (if anyone joins me). I would start out as a little group and just help the people around me and eventually pick up people who want to join until I gain a large number of supporters. Eventually we become available for hire to exterminate Fusions.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:42 am

Elven_Lord wrote:
That's why I would raise awareness to my/our knowledge (if anyone joins me). I would start out as a little group and just help the people around me and eventually pick up people who want to join until I gain a large number of supporters. Eventually we become available for hire to exterminate Fusions.
WEll, we'd still need weapons...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:43 am

Yeah, I know. Take some models from the game, and have some of my smarter guys either make those, or we could just go buy guns and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 am

Like my dad has a couple of rifles for hunting. Same thing right? XD
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:59 pm

That makes sense and we could probably use police tasers a shock weapons, and probably create actual lasers
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Great idea Elven_Lord, I could get behind that. I would join you
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Like my dad has a couple of rifles for hunting. Same thing right? XD
You seem to have it all figured out. If fuse ever invaded, id join your forces
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 pm

If Fuse ever invaded earth in real life, first I'd pee my pants (who wouldn't), then I'd be right by your side to help destroy that giant booger.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"Planet Fusion is an enormous planet ruled by Lord Fuse that has been traveling through space for ages, BREAKING DOWN PLANETS AND ABSORBING THEM. "-http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Fusion
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Anyone remember Powerpuff Girls Z? Probably not. I'd use a yo-yo in reference to Blossom.
Back to top Go down
_Zack_

_Zack_

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Honestly, it would be tough to say. At the moment, no, but as we discover the rest of the universe, then aliens could be a possibility. Nobody can say for sure if it can happen or not, but at this current moment, the answer would most likely be no.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 am

True
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 pm

But as we advance and gain the technology they have in FF, we may become a desirable target.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Hmmm, I think your right
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Well I already have a flaming chain gun built out of a nerf machine gun, a lighter, tacs and hairspray in my mind.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:34 pm

HAHA! That's brilliant! I would definitely want you on my side! Haha...flaming nerf gun...
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Totally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusionfall reality   Fusionfall reality - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusionfall reality
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2