Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

story teller

Go down 
+6
Elven_Lord
BeccaNighteon
bropup
Cougarsadqueeks
Zedd
earfull
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

story teller - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Shonex wrote:
" I meant a person named Aiden. He's a spirit that can manipulate the things around him. It got to a point where he was too much of a problem to deal with, so everyone shut him out of their lives. Remember that meter shower the other day? One of those meteors didn't burn in the atmosphere, and it struck his home. For years now he's been following me around trying to make my life as miserable as possible." *sighs and keeps walking*
(Other game can't remember the name)
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:35 pm

(I know) He should be there, and yes, the pirate lookin' one. Let's go stop by Dexter's see if he's got any new Nanos.
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Well unless he's been out bashing fusions, he's probably been working on the Unstable Nano. It's his first step in creating nanos without the need of beating a fusion.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:29 pm

I know that. And he doesn't actually 'go out and bash fusions'.
Back to top Go down
harishero

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 am

well fusionfall storyline should basically be the old one but we can make addition to the story line like all the heros after finishing fuse think that he is still alive by using this type of storyline we can make many new missions and through this people will get attracted
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:24 am

(Uh, if you're talking out of character, do it in parenthesis please! And you're kind of explaining the story for Fusionfall Heroes. Horrible game by the way.)
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm

"Yeah, he has lackeys to bash fusions for him."
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:04 pm

"Lackeys....Probably the D.O.T.F.U. Defenders Of The Fusionfall Universe. I never really got around to meeting them, but I hear they're the best of the best when it comes to combat and training."
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:25 pm

"Speaking of training, maybe we should do some."
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:35 pm

"Haven't really thought of that, fending for our lives and all."
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 pm

*They land*I can take You guys to a place I know. I'll even help. But first I gotta check in with Dex and Uno.
Back to top Go down
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Sure thing, man. I'm gonna go check out Dizzy World. It's stopped functioning for some odd reason. See ya 'till then! *Heads off towards Midtown*
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 am

"Hey, Becca, you wanna go do some missions?"
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Well, since the sites going down anyways...
PART 1
*5 years in the future*
Baron stood atop the treehouse looking at the wasteland beyond him. He couldnt believe that in a meager five years, all that was left were a few suburban areas. And even worse, he could believe that almost all of his freinds had died. Bubbles, Lea, Becca, Ares, Tapei. Even that thief kid, Lew, who tagged along with them. Unfortunately, even after that time traveling kid went back to the past and tried to stop this horrible future, the plan failed, and the invasion got worse. A huge battle, which would later be known by the few survivors as the "Heros' Last Stand" would devastate most of the remaining land. In fact, The only areas left were Sector V and the peach creek, were numbah two managed to levitate the cull de sac similarly to the treehouse. Unfortunately, not only were some of his closest freinds killed during the battle, but many heroes were killed as well, including Numbah 2, Samurai Jack, Eddy, and almost all of the heroes at the birthday bash (discluding TOM, Albedo, Flapjack, and all of the saturdays except drew).
"Baron! Get in here!" yelled Flapjack from the control room. He had been training with Mandark on how to use advanced technology, and was now stationed in the control room now being one of the most tech-smart. Baron realized that FJ's yell sounded urgent, so he rushed into the room. "Look at this!", said Flapjack. "Were getting some kind of signal!". Could it be Bubbles? thought baron. Ever since Her supposed death, he and Humongosaur nano had been grieving over the loss of her and the rest of their team. Baron decided to wait at the treehouse while the others went to check peach creek. If it was one of his friends, than Baron wanted to be the first to find out.
After a few hours, there was still no new signal, and Baron began to grow tired. As he waited and waited for what seemed like forever, he began to lose hope, and finally, fell asleep. However, little did he know, he would be rudely awakened in a few minutes...
TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story teller   story teller - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

story teller
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25