Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!


 
HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Share | 
 

 Surrounding change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnderBattle

avatar

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:37 pm

_JayPhantom_ wrote:
We may make it like a real-time clock.

It should have its own time zone or use like eastern time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:55 pm

I like your picture Ender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnderBattle

avatar

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
I like your picture Ender.
Thank you, it's an epic rainbow dash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:11 pm

EnderBattle wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
I like your picture Ender.
Thank you, it's an epic rainbow dash
Heck yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bropup

avatar

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-30
Age : 16
Location : Huntor's Crest

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:45 pm

On terms of pictures, that new albedo picture is awesome Elven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bropup

avatar

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-30
Age : 16
Location : Huntor's Crest

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

avatar

Posts : 729
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 15
Location : KND Treehouse

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 am

You fight him to get a nano?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bropup

avatar

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-30
Age : 16
Location : Huntor's Crest

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:14 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
You fight him to get a nano?!
ya. its how you get the rath nano. Hes just normal albedo. not fusion albedo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

avatar

Posts : 729
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 15
Location : KND Treehouse

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:56 am

I never knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah, but you also fight Vilgax. Not for a nano though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Plus, Fusion albedo would pretty much be exactly the same as Fusion Ben.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:39 pm

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bropup

avatar

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-30
Age : 16
Location : Huntor's Crest

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.

Me too. when im bored, i look up stuff about old CN shows that not many people would know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Haha! I get you bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

avatar

Posts : 729
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 15
Location : KND Treehouse

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm

bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.

Me too. when im bored, i look up stuff about old CN shows that not many people would know.
I'm Quoting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

avatar

Posts : 890
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 16
Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 am

I Am Zeus wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
bropup wrote:
Elven_Lord wrote:
Thanks. I'm thinking of a new pic. every week. Did you know that Albedo means 'white' (in reference possibly to his hair) and 'reflection of great power' (probably in reference of his Omnitrix copy, which is reflecting great power)?
Wow. i did not now that. the only thing i know about albedo was he loves but also hats chili fries, and hes the only non- fusion characer that you fight to get a nano in ff.

Yeah, I'm kind of a CN geek (old CN, not the new crap). Like Frankie form Foster's Home, her shirt's design is the Powerpuff girls, each in their respective color. The maker of Foster's Home is the same creator of the Powerpuff Pirls, and he did that on purpose.

Me too. when im bored, i look up stuff about old CN shows that not many people would know.
I'm Quoting!
Yay! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surrounding change   

Back to top Go down
 
Surrounding change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» faction change MAY start next week
» Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)
» BF3 screen name change
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address
» LEGO Build the Change (BTC) Event Opportunity

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Approved Suggestions-
Jump to: