Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Open the game for the peoplhe

Go down 
+2
Elven_Lord
Sardovski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sardovski

Sardovski

Open the game for the peoplhe Empty
PostSubject: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Maybe you can open the servers or anything like this to we test how is going on with the game, so we can find some bugs and other thing and tell to you, so we can help each other, we test the game like an alpha version and we can help you...
Obs. If this is not possible you can make a video and show how is going...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:47 pm

DUDE! They've told us lots of times (here and facebook) that it's not close to being tested yet!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:43 pm

E.L.! Calm down.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:37 pm

I wish we could at least get small demo. like maybe a closed area with one or 2 enemies
Back to top Go down
Sardovski

Sardovski

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes... This.. A Demo!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm

There just not ready.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Guys, we don't have enough resources to make a demo currently. We need to make them and it requires time and hard work.
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:56 pm

I told you! (sorry for yelling)
Back to top Go down
Natalie bae

Natalie bae

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:17 am

Sardovski wrote:
Maybe you can open the servers or anything like this to we test how is going on with the game, so we can find some bugs and other thing and tell to you, so we can help each other, we test the game like an alpha version and we can help you...
Obs. If this is not possible you can make a video and show how is going...

Server is still being coded but it will likely be finished before Sector V is remade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open the game for the peoplhe   Open the game for the peoplhe Empty

Back to top Go down

Open the game for the peoplhe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: