Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

FFL site is now gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

FFL site is now gone Empty
PostSubject: FFL site is now gone   FFL site is now gone EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 am

Just wanted to let everybody know that the FFL Facebook for this Forum is now closed. I don't know if this site will be closing or not now that it's gone. Just for safety sake's, I'll be on the new FFL site if anybody wants to chat or is looking for me. It's not only been an honor, but also a priveledge to get to know some of you here. Maybe we can play together when the multiplayer version of the game comes out. I'm going to miss this site if it does close, but after getting hurt in the past from seeing other sites close and losing contact with some close friends, I don't want to take a chance with that happening again. So please don't hate me for leaving, I just don't want to go through that again. It's too painful.
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com

FFL site is now gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: