Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Share | 

Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RudyJJ

PostSubject: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:06 pm

I am calling to action the unification of the Fusionfall community
Why grow a stronger unified Fusionfall Community?
Fusionfall is a great story and it lives on in all of us that played it. There is a wealth of culture, art, and inspiration that can come from a community based around an awe-inspiring concept of Fusionfall. If we as a community can grow together then the popularity of Fusionfall will live on in all of us. A fan base full of character will flourish and the legend of fusionfall will live on.

NO the goal is not to make Cartoon Network bring back the game, the goal is to make a community that is vibrant and exciting to come back to. If CN brings back the game then that would be great but not necessary.

The goal is show that there is an interest in a compelling experience like Fusionfall. The goal is to talk with people who shared your experience. The goal is to share you're story with those that didn't experience it so they will not only show interest in the game but interest in the wealth of the community. It's not about bringing Fusionfall the game back, but rather bring back the devoted fanbase.

If you want to bring back the game, bringing back the game is actually second priority. If there is going to be any hope of an official return, Cartoon Network is not going to care about a fragmented factional fan base. Cartoon Network will respond to a well organized, unified, substantial and devoted fan base. I'm not saying it will happen in a day or in a year or ever. and even if a campaign is unsuccessful, we will still have the wealthy community to talk about Fusionfall, to draw fan art of Fusionfall and to share the experience of Fusionfall to future generations.

IN THE END WE SHOULDN'T BE GROWING THIS COMMUNITY FOR THE GAME BUT FOR THE SHARING OF A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE. FUSIONFALL IS A LEGEND AND IT'S EPIC TALE SHOULD BE PASSED DOWN. EVEN IF THERE IS NO GAME OCCURS A WEALTH OF CULTURE ART AND INSPIRATION WILL RESULT. A community of interesting engaging people will come to be. and we will be a respectable community.

What can we do?
Join the other fusionfall communities and invite them to join Fusionfall legacy,

1. Join the Fusionfall Wiki and contribute to the information(there is alot lacking) and forum discussion
  2. Join the Fanonfall Wiki and contribute to the fanfiction and forum discussion
  3. Join xtremefusionfall and contribute to the forum discussion
  4. Join Fusionfall Rewritten and follow what they are up to
  5. Join any other fusionfall group and invite them to reciprocate the joining

This will work to unify the fusionfall community

Tell others about Fusionfall, No INSPIRE others with tales of fusionfall, discuss the great characters with others, introduce new people to the idea of fusionfall. tell them what made the game so awesome, the story and relationships built with others and the characters. Invite them to write fanfics, draw pictures, compose music etc. This will grow the Fusionfall community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Could you make this a little shorter? I don't have the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RudyJJ

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Sorry x,x I'll rewrite it when I get the chance this weekend, I was sick, insomnious, and bitterly nostalgic when I wrote this. I just started my semester and I really need some rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:13 pm

No, no. Don't rewrite it! It's deep, has real meaning to me! I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RudyJJ

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Thank you Elven, I dream of a community that will have group chat's talking about why we loved this game. I dream of a community that will make youtube videos about why the Cartoon Network cartoons have resonated with us, and how, given the opportunity to present them to new generations, these Cartoons could resonate with future prosperity.

I dream about keeping the story of Fusionfall vibrant and alive even if the original game may be dead. In time there could possibly be a substantial Fusionfall fanon inspired by the legacy of Fusionfall. A fanon so rich and deep that it illuminates the idea of Fusionfall. And maybe such a rich fan base will compel cartoon network to try another Fusionfall Canon. and If not perhaps it could compel a rich culture of new and old fans of the Cartoon Network Universe. But a Community like that will take the conviction of strong hearts, and a love that compels others.

Everyone, what is your vision of a Fusionfall community? What are the reason Cartoon Network has resonated with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:59 am

Dude, that is deep. I absolutely love it. I help kids out with bullying issues almost daily, so for me I look at it like if every player of FF respects each other (no swearing, downgrading another player, etc...) it not only would give the game a great reputation, but the players might take with them what they learned from the game and respect others in the future. Thanks for sharing this with us all RudyJJ. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:36 am

Thanks JJ! This is deep, and very nice! You have a dream...XD(get it? MLK day just passed...anyone?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Its Beutifal i tell u! I cant evn spel it so god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community   

Back to top Go down

Growing a stronger, more unified Fusionfall Community
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1