Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Toughest mission in FF

Go down 
+7
Wind Waker
bropup
Elven_Lord
I Am Zeus
00Abby
Shonex
BeauBauer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

Toughest mission in FF Empty
PostSubject: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Besides defeating Fuse at the end of the game, what mission did everybody just hate or have the toughest time passing. For me it was getting the Buttercup nano. It took me forever to get it because I kept falling down. https://youtu.be/vy8dAbNe-pE
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Shonex

Shonex

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Mine was probably the one for humongosaur. Never in my life have I ever had to bust out my mega platforming skills. Before falling tons of times that is. Then there was the (new) Numbuh 2 nano mission requirement where I had to run around the treehouse looking for these things and they were never there and I always ran out of time looking for them. I just gave up on the mission and went elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
00Abby

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:06 pm

I have to say the Buttercup  nano mission was the hardest for me. I did have the nano from the old future intro, so I gave up on the mission. However I did finally beat the mission, but it took awhile.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:07 pm

Getting Blossom. I literally had a tantrum before I realized I should use a nano.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Buttercup nano after the Future was deleted. I couldn't get up to all the platforms. but the Nanos in the Nuclear Plat were also so VERY frustrating.
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Numbah 2 nano yet XD
I had no trouble though... It worked for me after the second try.
Back to top Go down
Wind Waker

Wind Waker

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

bropup wrote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Numbah 2 nano yet XD
I had no trouble though... It worked for me after the second try.

These Soulo Shells were hard to find and rarely spawning.
Back to top Go down
BeauBauer

BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:59 am

I use to set my alarm clock for 2 or 3 AM when hardly anybody else was playing, then defeat those spawns to pass the level. Afterwards I'd go back to bed. HA!HA!
Back to top Go down
http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
_Zack_

_Zack_

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm

I was gonna say the Numbah 2 nano mission (after the academy update), but others have said that already. Hardest for me other than that would have to be one of those darn missions in Ice King's castle. I remember these Glacial Golums walking around and those annoying ice platforms I kept falling off of. I sucked at platforming back then...
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Hey, zack, can I ask you to change your picture? It's a bit creepy...
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:06 am

I struggled a lot with the mission regarding fusion cheese, not the nano mission but when I first played and you are nearing the end you do those "fusion chocolate milk" missions and you battle fusion cheese, it was tough especially since the infernal little monster constantly chewed my head off
Back to top Go down
Echoecho6

Echoecho6

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 am

I don't remember specifics but one of the missions in the ice kings castle, in one of the dungeons there were those really fast moving platforms and it took me all day to get to the top.
Back to top Go down
XLR8 147
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 am

Intill figuring a few things out, the Gwen 10,000 mission was challenging (but then quite fun to do! Especially when helping other people do that mission in groups...good times).
But I think the most difficult might have been that ice king mission.
I think it was called "Princess, Princess, Princess!".
Especially if you had lag...you'd miss the platform...
The accidental side step thing didn't help either but if you disabled it,
you'd lose the advantage it brings too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://XtremeFusionFall.forumotion.com
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:42 pm

True
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Echoecho6 wrote:
I don't remember specifics but one of the missions in the ice kings castle, in one of the dungeons there were those really fast moving platforms and it took me all day to get to the top.
Jake nano. I hated that one too.
Back to top Go down
_Zack_

_Zack_

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm

YES, it was the Jake mission! So damn annoying.
Back to top Go down
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:59 pm

That one was tough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toughest mission in FF   Toughest mission in FF Empty

Back to top Go down

Toughest mission in FF
Page 1 of 1