Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Share | 

Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tei

Location : In Ravenwood...desperately wishing I was in City Station instead...

PostSubject: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Well, this is something I have been meaning to share with everyone............but with the aid of actual HTML coding. Seems like this forum is lacking an Admin or web master so...........ye. this will be fun......>_>

Anyway, the pictures hosted are pictures that I took a few weeks before the shut down. These were taken after I found out how to induce a Network Close on the game. From that, I was able to run around and take pics of City Station and Townsville. I also was able to take pictures of The Twisted forest in which I will leave a link there to that particular album.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone can use these pics, so long as no one goes around claiming that they own them.

Using these backgrounds I was able to apply them to a few web backgronds for my Project R site that I had up once upon a time. Feel free to use these for the site.

On Patrol:

Race against Time:

Fire and Ice:

Adventure Awaits:

City Station to Townsville:

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/Sorro_elNublado/library/City%20Station%20-%20Townsville%20Center

Mt. Blackhead to The Twisted forest:

http://s206.photobucket.com/user/Sorro_elNublado/library/FusionFall%20Backgrounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Veery nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Am Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Nice backpack on that last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tei

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:11 pm

It was a rare one. Found out about it being apart of Xtreme. Since I love color and my main account Rex had alot of it, I wanted to replace my Finn backpack with that one.

It fit the guy Av's just fine. It wasnt made though for the Girl Av's. Since their shoulders sat back stupidly and unrelistically the backpack didnt sit on them right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeauBauer

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these with us all Tei. I'm going to use one of them for my screensaver if you don't mind. Brings back great memories of the best game ever. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bullyfreetommy@outlook.com
Tei

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Glad to know that people are happy with them! Smile

Definetly check out the Twisted Forest Album. There are LOTS of Wallpaper quality shots in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samuraivonwise

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 am

Tei, you successfully brought back part of the most greatest game we all cherished so, brilliant work, it reminds me of actually walking through townsvill and the twisted forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds   

Back to top Go down

Large FusionFall Screenshots/Backgrounds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1