Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Login or Register to access the FusionFall Legacy Official Community forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Legacy PortalLegacy Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

/>

Secrt saturdays

Go down 
+2
Elven_Lord
mando1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mando1

mando1

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:56 am

Make the secrt sadurdays in fusion fall l. cause its abig part of ben10 oniversie I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:33 am

You mean add in like Doc and Drew? Cause the kid and the big furry guy were made in permanantly.
Back to top Go down
astriddelalcott
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
astriddelalcott

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am

On the topic of other characters in the game, will characters that weren't in it before be in it now or no? I'd really like to see Irwin and Nergal Jr. or Sr. from Billy and Mandy in the game, but I know they weren't in the original so it might be harder.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Yeah, seeing Irwin would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Secret Saturdays were already in the game, silly Very Happy and We will try to because Fusionfall's characters are mostly anime made so it'll be really difficult to see if they would fit the game or not. But we will try! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
mando1

mando1

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 am

_JayPhantom_ wrote:
Secret Saturdays were already in the game, silly Very Happy and We will try to because Fusionfall's characters are mostly anime made so it'll be really difficult to see if they would fit the game or not. But we will try! Very Happy
secrt saturdays is in the game but they are changing ben10 in to omniverse ben so why caint they change secrt satrdays in to onievers ben mod to. Evil or Very Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
mando1

mando1

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: mandy billy    Secrt saturdays EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:02 am

astriddelalcott wrote:
On the topic of other characters in the game, will characters that weren't in it before be in it now or no? I'd really like to see Irwin and Nergal Jr. or Sr. from Billy and Mandy in the game, but I know they weren't in the original so it might be harder.
they mit put them in the game but i have to check whith the creators of fusion fall legcy I love you
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:29 am

You know who I really want to see, Rook.
Back to top Go down
_JayPhantom_
Admin
_JayPhantom_

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:31 pm

mando1 wrote:
astriddelalcott wrote:
they mit put them in the game but i have to check whith the creators of fusion fall legcy I love you
Well we're right here! Very Happy We will see if we can make them fit into the game. It'll be tough to model but I guarrentee you we will try our best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:05 pm

What about the spider from billy and Mandy Jeff? He was in the game but he didn't give a mission or talk or anything. I think he should have something special.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Location : Everywhere in Cartoon Network Universe, helping heroes discover their destiny!

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:10 pm

If you need me to draw come biography pictures for new NPC's, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
astriddelalcott
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
astriddelalcott

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm

_JayPhantom_ wrote:
mando1 wrote:
astriddelalcott wrote:
Well we're right here! Very Happy We will see if we can make them fit into the game. It'll be tough to model but I guarrentee you we will try our best! Very Happy
Wow, thank you so much! I appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:43 pm

mando1 wrote:
_JayPhantom_ wrote:
secrt saturdays is in the game but they are changing ben10 in to omniverse ben so why caint they change secrt satrdays in to onievers ben mod to. Evil or Very Mad Wink
Wait, are we changing ben to his omniverse variant?
Back to top Go down
bropup

bropup

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

bropup wrote:
mando1 wrote:
_JayPhantom_ wrote:
Wait, are we changing ben to his omniverse variant?
Also, THERE WAS A BEN TEN AND SECRET SATURDAYS CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:34 am

Really?! What!!
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 am

Why are you guys surprised?
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:58 pm

I just didn't know.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
I Am Zeus

I Am Zeus

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:25 pm

It's too bad they don't have all the episodes of KND
Back to top Go down
Elven_Lord

Elven_Lord

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:26 pm

On Netflix? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrt saturdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrt saturdays   Secrt saturdays Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrt saturdays
Page 1 of 1